• 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:2.6M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:外汇
  • 价格:1共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
  How to become a Consistently Profitable ForexTrader.2 S% N) y2 b" ^) u! ~
  Discover the easy trading strategy.By Patrick Steersman – Head of Trading at MotionLaws TradingMotionLaws Trading?
" O5 c0 l% x+ p; H- o& H. F. T# r  The following eBook is produced below with the goal of providinginformation that is as accurate and as reliable as possible. Regardless,purchasing this eBook can be seen as consent to the fact that both thepublisher and the author of this eBook are in no way gurus of the topicsdiscussed within, and that any recommendations or suggestions made hereinare for educational purposes only. Certified professionals should be consultedas needed before undertaking any of the action endorsed.
/ ~9 D" W# p5 C$ h0 Y; P+ U; u  This declaration is deemed fair and valid by both the American BarAssociation and the Committee of Publishers Association and is legallybinding throughout the United States.
4 v) U2 u$ b1 ]& B  Furthermore, the transmission, duplication or reproduction of any of thefollowing work, including precise information, will be considered an illegalact, irrespective whether it is done electronically or in print. The legalityextends to creating a secondary or tertiary copy of the work or a recordedcopy and is only allowed with expressed written consent of the publisher. Allrights are reserved.
; I" m- w* |8 |7 ?( n9 P! j& j) c  Any use or misuse of the information in question by the reader will renderany resulting actions solely under their purview. There are no scenarios inwhich the publisher or the original author of this work can be in anywaydeemed liable for any hardship or damages that may befall them afterundertaking information described herein.
9 S$ Y2 K* q- K& U  The information presented herein is associated with leveraged and short-termopportunistic Investments which are inherently risky. Trading in the FOREX,EQUITIES, COMMODITIES and INDICES involves a substantial risk offinancial loss, and therefore, it may not suitable for all investors.# [; X7 n* H: [+ Z5 ~
  Contents
0 L0 ?+ L/ g0 t9 S0 d: c  Introduction2 {- r0 ^& K. v% P  ]+ X, B
  Section 1: The Easy Trading Strategy." N2 d" W* \' Y; ]9 i' Z
  Chapter 1:3 }7 j* q% h) q8 J5 p0 l% A
  The Market Anatomy' Q- }$ [, F# ~2 {
  Chapter 2:
, k$ |! r, @+ r8 I# v& {  Support and Resistance Zones, Pivot Points, Trendlines, Dynamic Supportand Resistance and Psychological Levels./ ~$ G# ~, o; n* ]
  Chapter 3:
) J1 C/ ]. e* g) H' K; \' Q0 m: i* ~  Chart Patterns.5 c0 r9 h3 `3 N7 ]
  Chapter 4:
! i' i* p5 u9 }- ^  n+ }  Heiken Ashi Charts and Japanese Candlesticks.
6 `9 v! h. H  S( V  Chapter 5:
2 }, l4 M. F! E  My Moving Averages.
: b, `, o! p% t1 s7 l  Chapter 6:
9 h4 L, l, P& d* F  Multiple timeframes analysis.) r' P/ S0 K0 X4 h& ~
  Chapter 7:
6 E. s' A( d$ Y4 j  The Easy Trading System.
& o: z  c) }7 Q* L) r, M2 H  Section 2: Trading Psychology.& e1 ]1 O- ]$ q8 `
  Chapter 8:- w+ b0 {- `- d: \& ^
  Strategy Hoping and the Circle of doom.4 ]' A- M% H! O$ f; r
  Chapter 9:
% U+ _3 T* f) G, D0 w. E  The mindset of a professional forex trader.
8 M  x' K; a2 j  Chapter 10:# Q8 H3 }& l$ y
  Professional trading and entrepreneurship.7 [/ d+ K5 s, l) [' S' n  }: d
游客,本下载内容需要支付1共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付

+ \. L6 C9 N' |  i
% _# n) p( |' k7 a  k
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝39