• 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:2M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:K线
  • 价格:3共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
  An in-depth examination of a powerful new trading strategy
  h; \7 @5 m# p" r$ j7 ^7 {1 b1 e  "Fischer provides an intriguing and thorough look at blending the Fibonacci series, candlesticks, and 3-point chart patterns to trade securities. Backed by explicit trading rules and numerous examples and illustrations, this book is an invaluable tool for the serious investor. Read it."
, f0 e1 a8 c3 n. a0 k, d1 T5 J' ?  –Thomas N. Bulkowski author of Encyclopedia of Chart Patterns and Trading Classic Chart Patterns
1 o) o1 E& v/ }" R! K# L  In this groundbreaking new book, Fibonacci expert Robert Fischer and coauthor Dr. Jens Fischer successfully merge Fibonacci applications with candlestick charting to create an innovative trading strategy that will help you enhance profits and reduce risk.
$ b# R5 \0 Q" ~/ X' s! Z% X) m  Filled with in-depth insights, helpful charts and graphs, and practical real-world examples, Candlesticks, Fibonacci, and Chart Pattern Trading Tools reveals how correctly combining these different strategies can give you a noticeable edge in challenging market times–regardless of whether you are a short-term or long-term trader–and improve your chances of success under a variety of market conditions.
; {5 W7 L2 K4 E6 X! e2 U3 X  You’ll be introduced to the critical aspects of this synergistic approach through in-depth analysis and detailed explanations of:1 _, R9 b' C8 ?4 T: [+ Q' o
  Core combinations of Fibonacci trading tools with candlesticks and regular 3-point chart patterns
1 i% j, ~; v( k' j& N, [  The magic figure "three" and its relevance in pattern recognition
, j8 T2 M8 I2 ]# O  Fibonacci-related trading strategies, selected candlestick chart patterns, and regular 3-point chart patterns
) Y$ a4 f1 @% l  Applications of these trading strategies–double tops, Fibonacci price extensions, PHI-channel applications% x3 K# K% i& [0 j8 q
  PHI-ellipses as trading tools7 x7 P- a7 k, T& S4 [0 s
  And much more
3 V% S8 T. t: g. G3 z( k  Along with the computer technology of the WINPHI charting program included on the companion CD-ROM, Candlesticks, Fibonacci, and Chart Pattern Trading Tools will help you understand and implement this profitable trading strategy to the best of your ability.
9 O6 Q  T5 R* i8 W) j  目录
" D' [' n! T8 s2 ]. _9 h9 Z& O  CHAPTER 1 TRADING PSYCHOLOGY AND INVESTOR BEHAVIOR
5 h' g+ W3 l6 ?7 T! b7 G0 w  CHAPTER 2 THE MAGIC FIGURE THREE
* v  f3 U. \" I  T/ v' f1 O  CHAPTER 3 BASIC PRINCIPLES OF TRADING STRATEGIES
0 O2 X( N& j$ a5 s+ G  Fibonacci Analysis
  n! r6 h4 Z# J8 P, s* d8 j, ~* t  Candlestick Analysis, |: {: q1 H3 o+ v0 U# w: n6 r
  Chart Pattern Analysis6 G5 e! W$ ~. n+ F* S
  Trend Lines and Trend Channels, J) L: f3 Q4 d: G2 P
  CHAPTER 4 APPLICATIONS OF TRADING STRATEGIES
8 ]9 r2 }- A/ `5 W! z# W  Double Tops and Double Bottoms
9 m& i; i* `# r: M2 f  Fibonacci Price Corrections
1 z4 e' m5 E/ j; q1 M) |  Fibonacci Price Extensions- q% }% q( v% ^* Q- r- m; e
  Candlestick Chart Patterns8 s, H  N9 T8 ~1 k+ ~. w0 r, s
  3-Point Chart Patterns for Trend Reversals3 |% Z. z% X' \
  PHI-Channel Applications  |" [9 _4 c2 G2 l; H+ l# V& {
  CHAPTER 5 PHI-ELLIPSES4 V9 N+ G: I1 A+ B: {8 ?8 l
  Basic Features and Parameters of PHI-Ellipses( D' S) A8 M) R7 o0 R0 I
  Working with PHI-Ellipses on Daily Data; [- i# g0 a6 M3 A
  PHI-Ellipses on Constant Scales
/ R& C3 N. V* K" |+ j# ~  Working with PHI-Ellipses on Intraday Data
  N% S  q$ t4 M, B/ ]  Reliability of PHI-Ellipses Reconsidered& L/ K# y9 d2 D, _3 r- ?1 g/ L
  CHAPTER 6 MERGING CANDLESTICKS, 3-POINT CHART PATTERNS AND FIBONACCI TOOLS" r2 @6 \% D. j
  Fibonacci Price Correction Levels
; B6 K! k2 R5 r8 l9 b7 F0 @. s  Fibonacci Price Extensions
+ h9 C5 ]9 s9 h0 u( F6 A  Support and Resistance Lines2 I/ |- U1 Q) l5 {4 p1 M: n
  PHI-Ellipses& H; n- i/ P& y7 n/ {  g
  Summary) y+ f7 W1 E- L' y; p2 r
  SOME FINAL REMARKS  t( d9 D3 ?) \" r
  TUTORIAL
! ~+ P* ~- D5 C0 ^  LIST OF ABBREVIATIONS! X, y% s5 X" U- x0 b- h
  DISCLAIMER# u; u* C, W$ a# K. @& F( n
  USER MANUAL WINPHI GETTING STARTED+ U6 D- V0 |) {
  INDEX
; W, B( j8 e! j- c+ u% n
游客,本下载内容需要支付3共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付

. G, m8 I* q" a+ @0 Q4 m. W* j0 o1 j- j" ^
回复