开启左侧

Wall Street: The Markets, Mechanisms and Players (The Economist Series) by Ri...

[复制链接]
Money 发表于 2017-10-19 21:20:45 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题 | 百度  谷歌  搜狗  360搜索 
  • 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:2M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:基础
  • 价格:1共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
Wall Street: The Markets, Mechanisms and Players (The Economist Series) by Richard Roberts
3 s4 G3 t0 i4 b3 p0 \, ]
游客,本下载内容需要支付1共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付
2 t) i, w+ b5 d) s& g$ I
Wall Street: The Markets, Mechanisms and Players (The Economist Series)* e: u0 {9 G' M$ @. j/ Q" G

6 o1 u. N+ ~# d6 c
9 j: B  S+ z/ G( h5 J) K' ^
Editorial ReviewsProduct Description
6 N- X! o+ \: U. Q( }% T* ]A comprehensive guide to Wall Street, the world's leading financial center. This book provides an authoritative but accessible guide to what happens on Wall Street, how it works, who does what, and why it matters. It provides an overview of the scope and significance of the Wall Street financial services industry, identifying key macro-level developments and significant trends. At the micro-level, the book surveys the principal markets, activities and institutions (including individual profiles of the leading firms). The book also examines the future of Wall Street following the September 11 attack, concluding that it will continue to be a powerhouse of the US and global economies. Wall Street's colorful history is outlined, together with an examination of the crisis that followed the collapse in the technology boom and the attacks on the World Trade Center.
, O7 B9 h7 a! O% E3 T! M, N" ^, e5 o! l& M- P& I: e
About the Author9 r: z4 o% T7 Z4 @& U: [
Richard Roberts is a Reader at the University of Sussex. He specializes in financial markets and centers, and is the author of numerous books and articles about international finance.

1 A7 m' y  e4 ^5 _0 c2 n) N7 A
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝39

帖子5054

发布主题
推荐素材更多+
广告位