• 类别:交易方法
  • 价格:1共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
SUPER STOCKS 超级强势股 KENNETHL.FISHER
1 [/ Z6 j4 s" X; Z; M: E7 H8 z- y
游客,本下载内容需要支付1共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付
- c% y6 f  n- T  ?' r
  内容简介5 k7 D& G1 g' e
  One of the most successful investing books ever published, Super Stocks showed investors how to use innovative techniques and fundamental analysis for valuing stocks and predicting future profit margins.
/ B4 W1 }- Z/ c1 m3 U4 q, a  You'll gain valuable insight into Fisher's original thinkin for valuing stocks and predicting future profit margins. A pioneer in the use of the Price Sales Ratio-a powerful analytical tool-Fisher regales readers with instructive tales of the businesses he invested in and profited from.
0 B, M7 F  S% S+ R" N5 ^  Super Stocks gives a historical perspective on how Fisher successfully researched companies and stocks—who he saw and what he asked—to get a better read on profitable returns.
4 c, z! h& f* P% t/ M0 }$ x# O% G  目  录
) k, T) r$ ^2 ~; H7 N# ?1 }6 t1 ~8 D  Preface Acknowledgments-How This Book Came to PassPART ONE THE ANATOMY OF A SUPER STOCK; i) X# B$ t, {
  Chapter 1 Get Rich with the "Glitch"
  ?5 c: Y1 d) L+ G; h: o  Chapter 2 What Makes the Glitch Twitch?
6 U! W3 D/ r. X6 x5 v1 Z7 A  PART TWO VALUATION ANALYSIS5 D9 x$ h/ a; Q
  Chapter 3 Conventional Approaches to Stock Valuation-The Riddle:Ten Times Earning's Is too High and a Thousand Times Is Too LowChapter 4 Pricing Is Everything-Use Price Sales RationsChapter 5 Price Research Ration-The Cost of a Good Set of BrainsChapter 6 Applying Price Sales Ratios to Nonsuper StocksChapter 7 Fortunes from Failures-The Myth of the 1930sPART THREE FUNDAMENTAL ANALYSIS
, y8 B- q6 g/ q. o" R* Z$ M% c% }  p0 i  Chapter 8 Super Companies:The Business Aspects-Stalking ExcellenceChapter 9 Avoid Risk-Avoid Competition8 g0 s; z/ W" C$ A# i. P, f, a" q% u
  Chapter 10 Margin Analysis-all I Really Want in Life Is an Unfair AdvantageChapter 11 Margin Analysis Continued-Formulas and RulesPART FOUR DYNAMICS
; a' \% S- n, }) K8 V9 k; k# a  Chapter 12 Into Action-There's Method to the MadnessChapter 13 Bringing It All Back Home-When to SellChapter 14 Verbatim Corporation-Disco BabyChapter 15 California Microwave-Ride the WaveAppendixes
9 |& n9 N$ d; x) r$ H  Index1 H0 d$ q1 v5 X4 E8 ^4 K6 I, r0 y
7 E9 I4 L5 m0 S
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝24

帖子3944

发布主题
推荐素材更多+