• 文件大小:暂无下载
  • 时间:
  • 类别:资金管理
  • 价格:其他
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
本帖最后由 操盘手 于 2020-12-13 21:10 编辑 7 ~1 I) [) b! k6 ^
% X' {0 Z9 j8 x
  What This Course Will Do for You:
, z+ X. r7 N" |) [' ~  Hard-working, avid learners like you want top-quality information presented in an efficient and orderly way.
! w" f! ~1 V$ Y" y9 u  Students who have completed this course have told us that they love the straightforward and methodical presentation which has easy-to-follow audio, video and interactive features. You even get to play one of Dr. Tharp’s famous marble games.* ^' I% y# k! B. E! B  ]
  Visionary trading coach, Van K. Tharp breaks down a complex topic into easy-to-understand lessons that you can repeat as often as you like during your subscription.5 U+ t5 ~# j" P2 |% G" `9 e
  The online format allows you 60-days access to start and stop the course when you need to and pick up right where you left off. We estimate it takes about two hours to complete the course. However, you have 60 days to review the course as many times as you'd like./ [- d1 M5 n6 u
  The information contained in this course will open your eyes to the importance of position sizing strategies and how they can reduce your losses and increase your profits. The profits gained by applying the information contained in this course could easily pay for the course over and over again." E; G: x/ P9 h- g9 A
  Do you have a way to quantify your risk clearly and define your position sizing strategy?
8 Z% V/ t& K: a  Don’t worry if you don’t. Most individual traders and many professional fund managers would have a hard time explaining how they decide how much they risk on each trade.3 B% g& R# a. Z9 A1 N" r$ C. @
  Would you like to gain a trading edge in this critical area?
0 d4 ]2 H6 X! m) Y: D: G3 l  Would you like to understand position sizing strategies enough to be able to trade more confidently and with less emotion?$ A/ k9 ~* p' ]$ K  ~: U
  With Dr. Tharp’s Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies E-learning Course, You Can!4 f) p# y2 y% H8 U' v
  Dr. Tharp believes that—aside from your personal psychology—your position sizing strategies are the most important factor in your trading success.' h0 l+ Z  k. i6 u1 R* M7 a" h  O. y
  “Analyzing your trades in terms of their reward-to-risk characteristics allows you to focus on the most important aspect of trading— how much,' also known as position sizing [strategies].” — Van Tharp, Active Trader Magazine. G' H) X1 s- H! y
  Dr. Tharp’s Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies Course includes audio-visual and interactive learning activities that explain this complicated subject in clear, easy-to-understand terms. You will learn the basics of position sizing strategies and the dramatic difference they can make in your results. These are the secrets that top traders apply every day.! V# m7 y0 f  f% w5 F0 G% N+ N& D4 V
  In addition to lecture material contained in this course, you will play Dr. Tharp's world-renowned Marble Trading Game.
: v, v* p" j5 q2 s8 v  This game is designed to test your position sizing skills and teach you the importance of choosing your position sizing algorithm based on your objectives. You play this game with several virtual players who have different objectives, use different position sizing strategies, and finish with different equities. You will learn some extremely valuable lessons from the game regardless of whether you finish with the highest equity.
2 _$ L. d5 V. q* }9 p$ g  {3 {  What You Will Learn:  K% o( d2 ?8 F4 H& o; q4 J" g
  How to meaningfully measure your trading results based on what you risk in each trade.4 |  d9 B* T1 A
  A fast and simple position sizing technique.  You don’t have to be an advanced or even intermediate trader to use this simple method like a pro. This strategy could easily help you avoid worrying about or realizing catastrophic losses., {: X9 i5 O- H$ g  h1 u: a7 m! ?) p
  How to make trading easier by using proper position sizing strategies.  Improper position sizing strategies make it harder for you to achieve your objectives, and they can also make trading a very emotionally-charged activity.
, A, M" h7 y3 s' a6 {  Whether your position sizing strategy is supporting your objectives or preventing you from reaching your trading goals, using optimal objective-based position sizing strategies can make a world of difference in your trading results.
( Z$ g4 f! d/ v# h1 q  How to define equity.  This course presents three ways to calculate equity.  How you define equity can make a huge difference in how you choose and apply your position sizing strategies.
, }1 z* p/ q  R5 M) Y  What to expect from your trading system in the future.  Finding the risk-adjusted returns for your trading system allows you to create a position sizing strategy that gives you confidence in achieving your objectives.
/ v) F4 a7 s! \0 d% @, L* G+ U  Position sizing strategies apply to FOREX, stocks, futures, and options.  Just as trading these instruments is slightly different, applying position sizing strategies to each of these markets is slightly different although equally as critical.  You can see this in position sizing examples for the various markets.
% v& }; h8 Q5 _  Z  An advanced position sizing strategy used by a number of top traders.  This strategy allows you to minimize your risk and protect your equity while multiplying your earnings at an accelerated rate.( @0 c+ t. U# {2 L, n: B! Q$ q
  "I now realize all along that the main flaw in my lack of success in trading has been the lack of position sizing. This course has been an eye-opening experience for me."— Joe Rogers9 _7 Q/ ^" }: \) b$ J/ Q
  The value that you'll receive from this course will cover the low price of $149 over and over again.
6 h3 K0 D" F5 K; i  Understanding how to manage your risk is an expensive lesson when you learn from the school of hard knocks (big losses that drain your trading account).
+ c( k$ Y, }- v8 F" y  W  Instant Gratification:: k) |3 {% B- j
  The Van Tharp Institute offers this course in an online streaming format.9 O6 F4 E5 O/ C! C7 F
  This gives you the option of watching the course in a timeframe (one lesson per day or the entire course in one sitting) or location (at home or on the go) that’s convenient for you.
& e2 G2 [! d" l  You have the freedom to watch the course as often as you wish during your 60-day subscription period.  Plus, there’s no waiting for delivery nor are there shipping charges to pay!# I( L6 I/ b. y9 U$ Y, |6 q
  Once you purchase the online course, you can start Lesson One immediately.7 O: t6 |+ p" L' e! `) C- i
  What Others Say About This Course:1 s( u7 q4 B7 A, }, ^# @2 z! l6 M
  A number of clients have completed the course and sent us their feedback.
4 `$ l2 ^- V; ]% U( p. w  Among the benefits they found a few themes emerged:
8 U3 I9 P1 J: @; `" d  A  Learning how to calculate position sizing strategies consistently.( f$ V: r! k6 i
  The importance of making position sizing decisions BEFORE even considering what stock to trade.
. J$ S6 G* ~. j$ F: H. B+ t$ z4 p  The course included helpful examples of position sizing strategies applied to multiple trading instruments—stocks, currencies, and options.  K  r( C. a5 D7 B
  The course made a complex topic understandable and revealing.
4 r" S' v# }! g  k  L  What Others Say About Position Sizing Strategies:
7 M( g1 n+ J5 p# o$ t  “Position sizing strategies could very well be the most important aspect of a trading system . . . Position sizing methods can be the key factor in whether or not you stay in the game or whether your gains are huge or minimal.” — Trader Mike,www.tradermike.net
6 R: c0 g' r% z- k: h9 s2 Y$ e  “One of the recipes of success, at least according to non-academic literature, is to control one’s risk and utilize proper ‘money management.’ The definition of money management is not perfectly clear, and according to trading coach Van K. Tharp, it is not ’risk control’ per se, ’diversification’ or ’how one makes trading decisions’ as sometimes stated (Tharp). Risk control and maximization of profits is rather a result of implementing money management strategies. Tharp emphasizes that money management or position-sizing answers the question: ‘How much?’ or ‘How many?’.” — Johan Ginyard, Masters Thesis, Uppsala University, Department of Psychology, Sweden
  p1 _" g' v  o9 A3 o% `+ ~% @7 v: L4 O  “Money management is like sex: Everyone does it, one way or another, but not many like to talk about it, and some do it better than others. But there's a big difference: Sex sites on the Web proliferate, while sites devoted to the art and science of money management are somewhat difficult to find.”— Gibbons Burke, www.turtletrader.com) W# }/ j( L, O% I# b9 X9 P; h
  "If you have an approach that makes money, then money management can make the difference between success and failure... ... I try to be conservative in my risk management. I want to make sure I'll be around to play tomorrow. Risk control is essential." — Monroe Trout1 @/ k. K/ u2 t; P& s( V
  “Dr. Tharp has become the de facto major voice on just what ‘Money Management’ embodies. Many traders, particularly ‘beginners’ are focused on their technical system, simple entry rules, and quite likely stops, but neglect position is sizing entirely, thereby risking far more of their capital than is wise, particularly if trading is their intended livelihood.”— Serious Trading Demands Money Management, "AMG" Review from Elitetrader.com+ C3 E. D( X1 ?) X* _0 H% Z
  Course Content:1 m! v; R, |2 x9 g& q
  The Introduction to Position Sizing Strategies Course has 13 sections:
8 e1 l9 B  `# a  Why Position Sizing Strategies Are Important: b5 q( v' d( w9 j
  Lesson One: Defining R and R-multiples5 j) ^4 J- ]  y6 y- E8 i
  Lesson Two: How Position Sizing Strategies Help You Meet Your Objective! p# d: J( l1 P* E
  Lesson Three: Calculating Expectancy5 _0 K- g" Y3 l$ Z2 m
  Lesson Four: The CPR Model$ j" [2 P( j  H, s6 _5 {9 V% M
  Lesson Five: Equity Models
) [, K, p( s! t; W  {2 e4 W. B  Lesson Six: Using the Market's Money
# M% @* Y, `; n# P; r  Lesson Seven: Effects of Position Sizing Strategies! ~2 P" |" X4 O9 q7 S/ o) H
  Review for Final Exam (Includes study guide)# L! q1 y, p+ Z+ m7 d8 c& b/ i; i
  Final Exam) c5 ?8 [4 ]2 n6 K/ `3 `2 Y
  Summary0 c$ K8 P  ~7 K; {! L: X
  Resources3 H, o6 ?+ [$ d& W- ~* ^; u/ V; i
  Conclusion1 Z6 i1 j  j! E! K* g
! w/ W2 Q, o+ y! ~% X& _/ g, i5 x/ q
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论1

stphoenix 发表于 2021-2-21 18:43:36 | 显示全部楼层
thksthksthks
回复