[复制链接]
  • 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:13.4M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:价投
  • 价格:4共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
巴菲特A Few Lessons for Investors and Managers From Warren Buffett: F/ w9 C* g6 ^8 p! c5 a+ l- L
游客,本下载内容需要支付4共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付
  Peter Bevelin begins A Few Lessons for Investors and Managers with Warren Buffett's wisdom, "I am a better investor because I am a businessman and a better businessman because I am an investor." This book is about how managers and investors can increase their chance of success and reduce the chance of harm if managers think more like investors and investors more like businessmen. There are a lot of books about Warren Buffett, but A Few Lessons for Investors and Managers is different. It tells in a short-easy-to-read way about what managers and investors can learn from Buffett. This is a selection of useful and timeless wisdom where Warren Buffett in his own words tells us how to think about business valuation, what is a good and bad business, acquisitions and their traps, yardsticks, compensation issues, how to reduce risk, corporate governance, the importance of trust and the right culture, learning from mistakes, and more./ r2 n6 p% b  G: H
115842nmn71znppffwz7pr.jpg
+ `; m9 N$ e* _# F5 ~) e1 Y4 W6 G4 W9 k8 r# p. f5 p9 H
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论1

admin 发表于 2019-7-13 21:14:21 | 显示全部楼层
https://www.ynjie.com/thread-1719-1-1.html分享资源仔细看下这个
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则