[复制链接]
  • 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:47M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:形态
  • 价格:2共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
  Through both bull and bear markets, Investor’s Business Daily’s CAN SLIM? Investment System has consistently been the #1 growth strategy, according to the American Association of Individual Investors. How to Make Money in Stocks—Getting Started shows you how to put the CAN SLIM System to work for you. Using an easy-to-follow game plan designed for busy people, you’ll discover: 2 simple rules to protect your money 3 critical factors to consider before you buy Buying & Selling Checklists to help you capture – and keep – solid gains Easy-to-follow routines How to spot—and deal with—major changes in market direction Action Steps and online videos to quickly start using what you learn Getting Started is the latest addition to the bestselling How to Make Money in Stocks series launched by CAN SLIM creator and Investor’s Business Daily founder William J. O’Neil. Millions of investors have used O’Neil’s strategy to build financial peace of mind. Now it’s your turn! So whether you’re new to the stock market and a little nervous about jumping in—or if you’ve been investing for awhile, but aren’t yet achieving the kind of results you want—How to Make Money in Stocks—Getting Started gives you a clear, step-by-step path to investing success.
# U: n- R, ]! S+ A) U  Matthew Galgani is co-host of IBD's How to Make Money in Stocks radio show, editor of the IBDextra Newsletter, and IBD TV(R) market commentator. With Bill O'Neil, he developed the IBD Meetup Investor Education series used by investing clubs across the country.
- m$ S8 u9 p. M
游客,本下载内容需要支付2共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付
+ I# n; W& ~( i0 P' I+ E
( ~% u; t( Z4 \/ S; l% t: d

s. L' D8 Z9 T, }3 \% B" h, B0 P0 [
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论1

niboaix 发表于 2021-3-1 08:19:47 | 显示全部楼层
书的内容是英文的吗?
回复

使用道具 举报