[复制链接]
  • 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:8M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:财务
  • 价格:免费
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
  You CAN take control of your money. Build up your money muscles with America’s favorite finance coach.
4 t- E" a: m  x5 X1 I7 ^2 M  Okay, folks, do you want to turn those fat and flabby expenses into a well-toned budget? Do you want to transform your sad and skinny little bank account into a bulked-up cash machine? Then get with the program, people. There’s one sure way to whip your finances into shape, and that’s with The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition.+ h/ i7 ]7 m% ~. j: F! Z
  By now, you’ve heard all the nutty get-rich-quick schemes, the fiscal diet fads that leave you with a lot of kooky ideas but not a penny in your pocket. Hey, if you’re tired of the lies and sick of the false promises, take a look at this—it’s the simplest, most straightforward game plan for completely making over your money habits. And it’s based on results, not pie-in-the-sky fantasies. With The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition, you’ll be able to:' |! |' A/ ^% D4 |; j; K: o! ]
  Design a sure-fire plan for paying off all debt—meaning cars, houses, everything
0 n7 w$ y" w% I9 w) p' \; i  Recognize the 10 most dangerous money myths (these will kill you)* G# Y( ~. V- B9 E" J' l& t
  Secure a big, fat nest egg for emergencies and retirement!
$ n! F# Q& `8 p* D  Includes new, expanded “Dave Rants” sidebars tackle marriage conflict, college debt, and more. All-new forms and back-of-the-book resources to make Total Money Makeover a reality.$ H7 j, f5 O: A( V! u! |
  Dive deeper into Dave’s game plan with The Total Money Makeover Workbook: Classic Edition. The Total Money Makeover: Classic Edition is also available in Spanish, transformación total de su dinero.- ^. M9 M, t3 B$ q- E
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
, I1 t- g* p. ^
: b6 @) d$ F7 e$ n, s9 S
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论3

dcf730318 发表于 2020-4-3 19:33:28 | 显示全部楼层
The Total Money Makeover Workbook: Classic Edition 经典版) r+ O( x! {2 F8 ]/ O2 W) y
https://www.ynjie.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=6542# K) y8 `% W  T0 O/ M1 b
(出处: 与你共享街); O9 \3 _8 E, ^+ x# P
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝7

帖子2235

发布主题
推荐素材更多+