[复制链接]
  • 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:8M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:交易方法
  • 价格:5共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
Think & Trade Like a Champion: The Secrets, Rules & Blunt Truths of a Stock Market Wizard
游客,本下载内容需要支付5共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付
6 w2 w2 }" u$ ?3 s0 c; c% [) R' C+ i
Think & Trade Like a Champion 股票魔法师Ⅱ像冠军一样思考和交易 英文版试读
9 K7 @1 d7 r8 G7 N* Y# j7 }3 A
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
. C# M1 }# J( {# H. M% S
  THE MOST EAGERLY AWAITED INVESTMENT BOOK OF THE YEAR ? ? ? MORE THAN 80 CHART EXAMPLES ? ? ? INCLUDES BONUS PSYCHOLOGY CHAPTER - MARK MINERVINI WITH PERFORMANCE COACH JAIREK ROBBINS ? ? ? "Most traders and money managers would be delighted to have Minervini's worst year as their best... he has run circles around most PhDs trying to design systems to beat the market." -- JACK SCHWAGER, bestselling author of Stock Market Wizards ? ? ? In Think & Trade Like a Champion, Mark will show you, step-by-step, how to use his time-tested principles to dramatically improve your performance and develop the confidence needed to achieve Superperformance. Mark reveals his personal trading rules and the secret techniques that made him one of America's most successful stock traders. You will learn how to use Mark's methods in your own trading and literally TRADE LIKE A CHAMPION! * * Mark is featured in Momentum Masters - A Roundtable Interview with Super Traders and in Jack Schwager's Stock Market Wizards: Interviews with America's Top Stock Traders. Schwager wrote: "Minervini's performance has been nothing short of astounding." . . . If you're ready to master the art and science of stock investing, champion trader Mark Minervini will show you how to dramatically increase your returns while keeping your risk to an absolute minimum . . . KNOWLEDGE THAT WILL EMPOWER YOUR TRADING FOR LIFE!0 E5 F/ U5 e" h2 I; h+ _- b

8 h& \4 _" V! |4 f0 a/ E1 e1 o+ o& b" A4 Q
  First Steps to Thinking and Trading Like a ChampionSECTION 1! m) W* W, v3 G8 N6 l2 S% I
  Always Go in with a Plan
# K1 L# E$ Y8 G% S- |  SECTION 2
8 Y( Z/ `& z* g" i1 n. y8 c  Approach Every Trade Risk-First
) @/ Y  ?, f7 W+ D  SECTION 3
2 U- {4 |& L  x- c  Never Risk More Than You Expect to Gain
+ b- s+ F# c4 W3 K) l+ f  SECTION 4
: m7 c  H" E' z6 e  Know the Truth About Your Trading/ a, x/ i$ _5 g+ {: x0 P
  SECTION 5$ S0 `* S7 f5 f$ r. {
  Compound Money, Not Mistakes4 k) I/ f. Q- q( b) a6 x
  SECTION 6
5 {8 B4 G" |6 ^5 g# D  How and When to Buy Stocks—Part 17 d- t! O4 ]3 N+ R
  SECTION 7; l; ~8 U3 F8 z3 x
  How and When to Buy Stocks—Part 23 D9 Q: {9 M0 S3 i( E/ ]
  SECTION 8  q2 C. z, Q/ S  {- G$ \
  Position Sizing for Optimal Results( d' p, f0 t# m7 g. W
  SECTION 9
$ `8 q5 w6 Z* U# B+ Q2 s7 M  When to Sell and Nail Down Profits
3 Y' L& g9 d  i" ?  SECTION 10 Eight Keys to Unlocking SuperperformanceSECTION 11 The Champion Trader Mindset. o" G3 a  O5 [0 X
  About the Author
( W5 g  J' @) Y5 ?6 S. _0 }  Index, k* k# t4 i2 d0 [. \- B
  Acknowledgments
' X) ?+ t7 d' g) z6 E3 m+ S1 `- O& k! [7 r/ y% S
0 v* n" X* t7 q+ d# a
回复

使用道具 举报

精彩评论6

godfather30 发表于 2021-4-7 19:54:11 | 显示全部楼层
xxxxxXXXXXXXXXXXX
回复

使用道具 举报