• 格式:EPUB
  • 文件大小:7.7M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:技术
  • 价格:4共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
Trading Price Action Reversals 交易价格行为逆转:严格操盘手适用的价格条形图表 epub格式
游客,本下载内容需要支付4共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付

6 z9 Z) |1 I) I  p3 OTrading Price Action Reversals 交易价格行为逆转:严格操盘手适用的价格条形图表 mobi格式
' X& o1 y# r* m8 Y9 f
9 x  u) A7 I5 Z  x, M
Trading Price Action Reversals 交易价格行为逆转:严格操盘手适用的价格条形图表 PDF格式
) X7 {. T: E8 N' h
- Q* |+ x# X- z" G0 p
  图书基本信息
! @* Z0 `7 d0 H9 p, _. D0 R  Trading Price Action Reversals: Technical Analysis of Price Charts Bar by Bar for the Serious Trader中文书名: 交易价格行为逆转:严格操盘手适用的价格条形图表(丛书)作者: Al Brooks;/ i" K0 k1 v7 l/ R3 H* e/ f
  ISBN13: 97811180666140 H3 d* ^0 @8 G
  类型: 精装" B# @' L9 A( ^
  语种: 英语(English)2 ?7 X- O! ~. r3 ~
  出版日期: 2012-02-20
) U; H& O' R0 n" u  出版社: John Wiley & Sons
; v4 ^) ?) o7 ~- R' y; z4 p  页数: 550) o9 d% T+ j: y  u" c3 }
  重量(克): 1297
( s9 n! D4 e& l/ l2 S0 Q  尺寸: 23.7236 x 19.5326 x 3.5306 cm
: L( c/ I% s: Y  商品简介
; B( f' R. u5 L  A detailed guide to profiting from trend reversals using the technical analysis of price actionThe key to being a successful trader is finding a system that works and sticking with it. Author Al Brooks has done just that. By simplifying his trading system and trading only 5-minute price charts he's found a way to capture profits regardless of market direction or economic climate. His first book, Reading Price Charts Bar by Bar, offered an informative examination of his system, but it didn't allow him to get into the real nuts and bolts of the approach. Now, with this new series of books, Brooks takes you step by step through the entire process.# }4 b7 \+ `, s) ?
  By breaking down his trading system into its simplest pieces: institutional piggybacking or trend trading, trading ranges, and transitions or reversals (the focus of this book), this three book series offers access to Brooks' successful methodology. Trading Price Action Reversals reveals the various types of reversals found in today's markets and then takes the time to discuss the specific characteristics of these reversals, so that you can use them in your everyday trading endeavors. While price action analysis works on all time frames, there are different techniques that you can use in trading intraday, daily, weekly and monthly charts. This, among many other issues, is also addressed throughout these pages.
3 W) ]! F) [: c  Offers insights on how to handle volatility and sharp reversalsCovers the concept of using options when trading certain chartsExamines how to deal with the emotions that come along with tradingOther books in the series include Trading Price Action Trends and Trading Price Action Trading RangesIf you're looking to make the most of your time in today's markets the trading insights found in Trading Price Action Reversals will help you achieve this goal.
" v: J$ t& G: P" `$ \; U9 j
# M8 L9 E2 }, \  作者简介
9 e5 n- z( p* o9 ?' ]  AL BROOKS is a technical analysis contributor for Futures magazine and an independent day trader. His approach to reading price charts was devel-oped over two decades in which he changed careers from ophthalmology to trading. Brooks graduated from The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine in 1978 and received a BS in mathematics with honors from Trinity College in 1974. His website, brookspriceaction.com, outlines his trading approach and views as well as hosts a subscription-based daily trading chat room in which Brooks talks with other traders about the market.2 U4 W( a, d5 m& n
: q9 ~- A" k" C% ]4 x/ P* M
: W* `' [! P  q5 W: [3 z2 X1 k+ Q' Q, I
! H& w1 [+ `) q: ^4 I- j
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝24

帖子3944

发布主题