[复制链接]
  • 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:2M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:理财
  • 价格:2共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
  An insider's guide on how professionals and consumers can minimize damages in the divorce processAnyone planning for a divorce needs to learn strategies necessary to safeguard assets in advance of filing, how to cope with issues beyond their control, minimize the damage, and effectively plan going forward after the divorce. Personal Financial Planning for Divorce is an insider's guide on how both professionals and consumers can prepare for, work through, negotiate, and plan equitable divorce settlements.- f- m! `" s8 A
  This helpful guide, c$ d6 A! k7 i" h
  Contains all the guidelines for reducing damage throughout the difficult process of divorceIncludes examples of how not to handle the divorce process and how these issues should be handledProvides checklists, planning charts, forms and tablesFeatures strategies to safeguard assets in advance of filing for divorce and how to cope with issues beyond your controlPersonal Financial Planning for Divorce covers the many issues to help you understand exactly how divorce will affect you financially.+ |6 A/ d, ]0 S3 i
游客,本下载内容需要支付2共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付
; G! z3 p8 n: k" w/ Q

0 b6 I/ n& ^0 g, a. q
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝7

帖子2235

发布主题