开启左侧

I Will Teach You to Be Rich, Second Edition Ramit Sethi (作者)

[复制链接]
  • 地区:中国大陆
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:8.7M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:金融投资
  • 价格:2共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
本帖最后由 Money 于 2019-10-5 19:00 编辑
% f7 L4 `4 M) o4 A. c; m! J4 `  o1 ~8 `8 K, p! o! S  m4 N7 o, Z* W
  The groundbreaking NEW YORK TIMES and WALL STREET JOURNAL BESTSELLER that taught a generation how to earn more, save more, and live a rich life—now in a revised 2nd edition./ r" @8 Q" t2 S
  Buy as many lattes as you want. Choose the right accounts and investments so your money grows for you—automatically. Best of all, spend guilt-free on the things you love.; L8 k0 n# C$ M3 b
  Personal finance expert Ramit Sethi has been called a “wealth wizard” by Forbes and the “new guru on the block” by Fortune. Now he’s updated and expanded his modern money classic for a new age, delivering a simple, powerful, no-BS 6-week program that just works.- t5 m5 S1 V0 Z* B; B: T
  I Will Teach You to Be Rich will show you:
% [( v$ N' s" \; a% p$ {   How to crush your debt and student loans faster than you thought possible
* j1 o1 P/ \& K' W2 O2 f   How to set up no-fee, high-interest bank accounts that won’t gouge you for every penny0 z. a) t) C6 R% ?' C
   How Ramit automates his finances so his money goes exactly where he wants it to—and how you can do it too+ `0 D( S7 E# z) d$ S+ ?) ?
   How to talk your way out of late fees (with word-for-word scripts)5 _, B' f8 L, r7 m6 ^" q
   How to save hundreds or even thousands per month (and still buy what you love)- D; o. P% W; h, t% k: K- B
   A set-it-and-forget-it investment strategy that’s dead simple and beats financial advisors at their own game& Z8 {1 V* R% y# I
   How to handle buying a car or a house, paying for a wedding, having kids, and other big expenses—stress free" @( s: N3 g/ w
   The exact words to use to negotiate a big raise at work
2 C" \6 L1 V: {4 [2 f+ a2 \. d  Plus, this 10th anniversary edition features over 80 new pages, including:! ^" \. i: M" I( e# T& l
   New tools" p% ?) b0 W1 m
   New insights on money and psychology
% U/ Q/ ?& k3 P5 ?   Amazing stories of how previous readers used the book to create their rich lives
& _6 |- h" W* }3 V; L. x( h- Z6 W' B  Master your money—and then get on with your life.
游客,本下载内容需要支付2共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付

5 B: {- N- u; L8 U* X
: e8 z2 {' G; X& ^: ]1 L+ Q% G
3 @6 s, z: Y, q
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝7

帖子1653