[复制链接]
  • 地区:欧美
  • 格式:PDF
  • 文件大小:50M
  • 时间:
  • 类别:量化
  • 价格:2共享币
  • 提示:本站推荐经典投资资料
  Valuable software, realistic examples, clear writing, and fascinating topics help you master key spreadsheet and business analytics skills with SPREADSHEET MODELING AND DECISION ANALYSIS, 8E. You'll find everything you need to become proficient in today's most widely used business analytics techniques using Microsoft Office Excel 2016. Author Cliff Ragsdale - respected innovator in business analytics - guides you through the skills you need, using the latest Excel for Windows. You gain the confidence to apply what you learn to real business situations with step-by-step instructions and annotated screen images that make examples easy to follow. The World of Management Science sections further demonstrates how each topic applies to a real company. Each new edition includes extended trial licenses for Analytic Solver Platform and XLMiner with powerful simulation and optimization tools for descriptive and prescriptive analytics and a full suite of tools for data mining in Excel.( ^. N2 _0 X  E7 I% j8 z- C0 t# O
游客,本下载内容需要支付2共享币,购买后显示下载链接立即支付

) E2 @0 i6 A5 I. ^
回复

使用道具 举报

懒得打字嘛,点击快捷回复 【回复乱码 永久禁言】
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

关注0

粉丝39

帖子5030

发布主题
推荐素材更多+