与你共享街

标题: 100倍超级强势股 Insider Buy Superstocks 英文原版 [打印本页]

作者: 小森    时间: 2018-4-28 13:39
标题: 100倍超级强势股 Insider Buy Superstocks 英文原版
Insider Buy Superstocks 100倍超级强势股 英文原版 10M  l1 X; k! e1 I$ w
**** 本内容需购买 ****
* D3 v/ ?% L" a3 `Insider Buy Superstocks 100倍超级强势股 英文原版 6M
+ m/ T1 g9 N  w$ G5 M% ]8 L7 ~" Y**** 本内容需购买 ****Insider Buy Superstocks 100倍超级强势股 英文原版试读回帖下载
9 _# f& c2 T! j1 {$ N

& U/ t& P7 ]2 c. `; p9 f% W4 E' ^) x  Editorial Reviews

6 I* Y( B/ q6 Q1 H2 {! ^  U  Review
$ T( A/ S6 h9 P! q; \  "Jesse's story is one of remarkable achievement. What is most impressive about this book is the mindfulness with which he shares his craft. His approach is to educate by relating examples and key principles from his investing success, and it is done with an honesty and awareness that differentiates "Insider Buy Superstocks" from other classic investment books.9 I6 n0 b4 e+ H8 K% L. y
  I highly recommend this book to individual investors and professional money managers."% S" }8 A" u6 A2 l8 |: r
  -Whit Collier, Portfolio Manager, Hermes Global Equities Advisors+ z: \* g# t9 N! y9 k' M
  "Jesse Stine never spent time working professionally on Wall Street. In his book, he uses this fact to his advantage. His thought process is not constrained by methodologies everyone else uses.  Stine demonstrates how individuals can actually have an edge versus the pros.  His process of combining technical analysis with fundamental factors such as insider buying is truly unique."3 B" @: Z0 g  T; F2 i7 j: R
  -Ravee Mehta, author of "The Emotionally Intelligent Investor"
2 c0 m4 T* l( I) E: V  "I highly recommend "Insider Buy Superstocks", it not only tells the story of how Jesse Stine made millions in the stock market but shows readers an innovative trading process that could give them a chance to make enough money to dramatically change their lives."+ h' i1 B. a  R" f2 S
  -Steve Burns, author of "New Trader, Rich Trader"
5 W* e; J4 V2 h0 z  "I've read a lot of books in my time but I think the tone you take is just what people need - a bit of reality!"
% b4 t4 F4 G' U9 x( L  -Tim Harbort, Senior Advisor, Sharemarket College5 P, \) ]8 \- z  v3 ^9 e& R
  About the Author
: A- d# `$ X( C% n& \5 V  Jesse Stine has never held a job on Wall Street. He is not on the financial speaking circuit. Against the advice of his marketing consultant, he does not have a blog or a promotional Facebook page. He does not wear a suit and he definitely does NOT appear as a regular guest on CNBC.: c0 K% F* s9 X% F
  As detailed in his book, Jesse does just about everything differently. He likes to say, "What everyone knows isn't worth knowing and what everyone does isn't worth doing."
* D  o/ Y$ R4 F! y  Jesse is an unconventional stock trading cowboy. During his career, he has had short-term account drawdowns of 61%, 64%, 65%, 75%, 100%, 100%, and 106%. In spite of his drawdowns, in non-overlapping periods during his career, he has had short-term (less than 1 year) personal portfolio gains of 111%, 117%, 156%, 264%, 273%, 275%, 300%, 371%, 1,010%, 1,026% and 1,244% (these last two in the same period- 7 months and 11 months, respectively).
" w: h- V8 `3 Y# c& ?  o  Jesse is the founder of World40.com and is a diabolical student of market history as it relates to uncovering the market's biggest gainers. His religious principles are independence of thought, visualization, and confidence....as they relate to financial markets.3 @$ Y. z- Z- r  ?  a  K
  In a past life, Jesse studied Economics at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia. He received his MBA from Georgia State University in Atlanta.- q/ A# P" m2 W! V' C6 h$ a: |
  Over the years, Jesse has spent considerable time in developing nations. He has lived in or traveled throughout China, Laos, Vietnam, Indonesia, India, Tanzania, Kenya, Uruguay, The Philippines, Malaysia, Ecuador, Colombia, Venezuela, Chile, Peru, Costa Rica, Brazil, Mexico, Macau, Argentina and Cambodia.
$ V# M1 K% S! _- A- \: c7 v  He has also spent time in more mundane locales such as Singapore, Iceland, South Africa, Hong Kong, Japan, The Bahamas, Australia, Canada, and much of Europe.
# h1 C& z& `: s4 @  Jesse's remarkable personal journey and 16-year courtship with the financial markets are detailed in his book "Insider Buy Superstocks"./ s+ M) G4 o2 Z/ I- ^% ]

7 w' R* J& Z9 [! Q* \+ K1 u7 U) c' P; {* ?6 }# z% [  Q5 O& n7 z

8 N5 U" d# x6 Q& Y+ n4 p

欢迎光临 与你共享街 (http://www.ynjie.com/) Powered by Discuz! X3.4